Saturday, September 24, 2016

About Me!

Hi, my name is Carolina and I'm 15 years old. I was born in San Jose, California on February 9th, 2001. I lived there for most of my life until a year ago. A year ago my mom decided she wanted to move is to Humboldt after we had visited my aunt for her birthday. It was hard moving here and leaving my friends that's I've known all my life. Coming here was also hard because my sister and I didn't know the area and didn't know what we could do for fun. Out in San Jose there was a lot of things to keep us busy. We were also really disappointed to see that a lot of the things that are out there weren't here like stores and such. Then again I'm really happy to know the people that I've met here. Also, really happy that my mom enjoys living here and being closer to her sister.

2 comments:

  1. hi carolina,i liked your blog because it's so interesting to know how you are happy that you mom enjoys her life that mean you love her verry much

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi carolina,i liked your blog because it's so interesting to know how you are happy that you mom enjoys her life that mean you love her verry much

    ReplyDelete